Monday, March 10, 2008

OK! I scrapped! I used STUFF!

Here you go...a list of what I've used since I started accounting for my purchases:

Letter Stickers - 20
Scraps - 6
Misc Embellies - 17
Brads - 20
Flowers - 51
KI Soup - 13
Cardstock - 10
Ink - 3
AC House Items - 13
Stickles - 8
Paint - 6
Stickers - 16
Chipboard - 30
Thickers - 24
PP - 20
Rubons - 12
3D Sticker - 4
Overlays - 1
Ribbon - 6
Buttons - 9
PopUps - 3

Can you say "BUSY"? I did 5 pages and 4 cards this weekend and a several other pages (including 6x12 pages) earlier in the week. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

No comments:

I always say I'm going to USE what I have, but inevitably, I find more to buy even if I haven't scrapped in weeks. I am addicted! So, here is where I'm going to try to update with what I use and what I buy...so that I can try to make some sense of it and actually use things I buy.