Sunday, March 2, 2008

more shopping...still no scrapping

Yesterday I got the entire afternoon to myself. I was 'ordered' by my man to buy the Cricut Design Studio program.

First I stopped at HL and they happened to have the Mini-monograms cartridge on clearance for $35, so I bought it. I also bought another AC Album that I needed and:

BG Precision File set (I've been wanting this, but LM is always out of it!)
a Vanishing ink pen (sounded great for journaling! I can draw lines and my journaling won't be all crooked!)

Then I headed to WM and bought the Cricut DS and some new cutting mats for the Cricut. That's ALL I bought. It wasn't cheap, but I needed the mats and have been wanting everything else. And I can get tons of use from the new cartridge, right? It wasn't one I necessarily wanted (at least it wasn't on my list of what to buy next), but I have heard good things about it, so I decided to go for it at that price!

Now, if I can just get some scrap time in, maybe I can USE some more things! Maybe tonight I can get a couple of pages done. Then I can report back with some usage totals :D

No comments:

I always say I'm going to USE what I have, but inevitably, I find more to buy even if I haven't scrapped in weeks. I am addicted! So, here is where I'm going to try to update with what I use and what I buy...so that I can try to make some sense of it and actually use things I buy.