Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here we go...

On Thursday, 2/28, I made a pretty big (for me) online purchase for more scrapbooking supplies...paper and embellishments

On Friday, I shopped some more things at a local store. I just can't seem to stop buying and I don't have enough time to scrap. Well, maybe it's not that I don't HAVE time, but once I get time, I'm tired or have kids climbing on me or my man is home and needs my attention. He's really great about my scrapping and even helps with my spending sometimes LOL. But, I really need to USE this stuff, so I'm going to post everything I buy and everything I use here. I'm not counting things like albums and page protectors, because I need those to put my projects in when I'm done :D

Thursday:
4 sheets PP (Rusty Pickle)
1 sheet matching stickers
Queen & Co Felt Fusion
5 pkgs of Prima Popups (hearts, stars, birds, dragonflies and butterflies)
3 bottles of MM Paint
1 KI Rubon (Super Cool)
5 pkgs of HS Ghost Flowers, in different colors
1 pkg "Thought-fulls"
1 sheet cardstock
1 pkg Brads
1 pkg Thickers (because I can't get enough of them!)

Now, in my defense, the popups and the Ghost flowers will be shared with my best friend and scrapping buddy, Julie, so they aren't ALL for me, but she got a few of her own popups too, so those are mostly mine.

Friday:
20 sheets cardstock (mostly Blue, I was running out)

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will get a chance to USE some of this stuff! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Miss Kerri said...

Go Val, go! You got some really great new stuff - now sit it out on your desk so you can see it and it will make you want to scrap!! You can do it!! :D

~musigal

Candy said...

Glad to see you join us! It is amazing what you will learn about your scraping style.

Candy

I always say I'm going to USE what I have, but inevitably, I find more to buy even if I haven't scrapped in weeks. I am addicted! So, here is where I'm going to try to update with what I use and what I buy...so that I can try to make some sense of it and actually use things I buy.