Friday, May 2, 2008

Scrap much?

So, yeah...I haven't been scrapping that much, but I plan on changing that this weekend. I got my monthly kit from lifetimemoments.com and I did buy a few American Crafts rubons and House products, but other than that, I haven't even really been buying (which means, I really am just too busy, because shopping is a must for me to survive!)

Anyway, this weekend is National Scrapbooking Day (May 3) and there are lots of events going on at LSS's and online, so I plan on scrapping in between a few other things I need to get done. Starting when the kids settle down and I at least get the youngest 2 in bed. I need to print some photos to pick up tomorrow, but I have plenty to keep me busy until then :D So, watch for my accountability list for the weekend...hopefully it will be a long one!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

I always say I'm going to USE what I have, but inevitably, I find more to buy even if I haven't scrapped in weeks. I am addicted! So, here is where I'm going to try to update with what I use and what I buy...so that I can try to make some sense of it and actually use things I buy.